Friday, April 30, 2010

Why I decided to open a Zazzle store


It's because I am a frustrated artist

Yep I am a frustrated artist. I always wanted to study digital art- those vector and pixel stuff that kids nowadays are well-versed at. But at my age, I guess all I can do is dream about it.

Until I stumbled upon some software applications that can make my life easier in terms of designing. I chose the one that is easy to use and has simple interface because it helps me render photographs of nature such as landscapes, beaches, sceneries, flowers and even unnatural subjects such as fireworks, into abstract art.

As you can see on my Zazzle store, most of the designs are abstract. I try to manipulate the photographs that I have which were taken by my sister. I use various rendering features to generate a new look- from natural to digital abstract. Hence the store's name: Nature Meets Digital 

Written By ChelleT


No comments:

Post a Comment