Wednesday, April 28, 2010

All About The Movies


Let's talk about the movies.

 This lens is about movies at home and in the cinemas. Are you a movie lover like me? I spend alot of time watching movies on dvd rather than the tv. I have a Netflix account for a few years and I love it. I have the 3 at a time rental plan. I usually watch the movies on the weekends but sometimes during the week. But I do like going to the loacl cinema on Sundays for a new movie release. But if there's really nothing I want to see we skip that week. It's our family time out for the week.

I like a variety of movies. Action always number one with me. Thrillers are great also. Horrors, not that fond of them but I do watch certain ones. Comedies are ok but not that great anymore. Family movies by Disney are great every so often to get away from all the blood,killing and action.

Anyways, you will find alot of information about the movies as this lens is being built. So be patience.

Written By Country1969


No comments:

Post a Comment