Friday, April 30, 2010

Sleepless Designs


Welcome to Sleepless Designs. You can find designs that cover a range of genres such as deviously dark, nostalgic retro, head-banging rock and oh-so adorable cute. Originally my designs were used to grace desktop PC's, now all my designs are being transformed to be used for all sorts of products for anyone to enjoy
Although i love each and every one of my pieces, my pride and joy are my prints/posters. I spent alot of time making them, but i had alot of fun doing so, and i'm hoping one day someone will enjoy them just as much as i enjoyed making them.

Also, please view my other designs which are located:

I have also opened up another store here which is dedicated to psychedelic designs

Sleepless Designs is also featured on Facebook become a fan in order to receive new design updates.

Please stay a while and have a look around. There is so much more to see other than what is featured on my front page =)

Enjoy!!

Written By Sleepless_Shadowman
Bark at the Moon print
Browse other Bark Posters

Angry Cloud sticker

No comments:

Post a Comment