Monday, April 26, 2010

This Weeks Featured Store - JulzFineDesigns

THIS WEEKS FEATURED STORE

* How did you get started at Zazzle?

I was first shown Zazzle, by my mother back in may of 2009, when I then decided to open a store as it looked like a lot of fun and a fun way to maybe make a little pocket money.
* Where do you get your inspiration for designing from?

My biggest inspiration for my designs comes from my mother Sketchart26, because her designs are awesome, and I love watching when she is creating them.

Another of the many things that inspire me is the little things in life I love with a passion such as animals, nature and my friends and family. Through them I find myself wanting to recreate the great memories that I carry with me on a daily basis in order to keep them close to my heart.
* Do you have formal training in Designing/Art/PC?

I have had no formal training in designing. I did do a few art lessons with Jan Van Fetch for a short time, and also back in the earlier years of school during art classes. The only knowledge of PC I have comes from gen chat and tying up homework on the pc.
* Tell us about your experience at Zazzle as a shop owner

One of my most learned experiences whilst with Zazzle has come very recently, when I learned to use templates when setting up designs as it make the design very clear and much more inviting to the customer. Once I started to do this I realized that I myself liked the look of my own designs even more.
* What advice would you give other Zazzle owner that helped you the most in your experience at Zazzle.

Just keep enjoying what you’re doing. Remember to advertise as much as you can.

* Provide a URL to your two best sellers - or favorite designs from your store.


No comments:

Post a Comment