Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Poems on Paper


Do you write poetry? Have you ever written a poem for someone?

 This lens is about poetry. Have you ever try writing a poem? You might sit there and say I can't write, I don't have it in me. Not true! If you can use a pen then you can write. Poetry is your thoughts on paper. Do you want to tell someone how you feel about him or her but can't do it face to face? Express your feelings on paper. Here you will find information, products and poems themselves.

Below you will find a few poems of many that I wrote over the years. They are about finding love, losing love, pain and other things.

Please take the time to read them and let me know how you like them. I have about 35 but will not be posting them all.

I also will be posting products from Zazzle from Zazzlers with a poetry theme to them. Feel free to add you Zazzle Store Link to this lens.

Written By Country1969


No comments:

Post a Comment