Thursday, November 10, 2011

Today I Marry My Best Friend from Zazzle.com

Today I Marry My Best Friend from Zazzle.com

Today I Marry My Best Friend, is a lovely wedding design for the newly wed. The design is set on a lilac and two shades of blue background. It features a bride and groom standing out the front of the church with the priest. There is also a scroll with flowers at the bottom of it and on it, it has a set of rings which says “With this ring – I thee wed” and under it, it says “I DO”. At the very bottom of the design it says “Today I Marry My Best Friend” with a flower either side of the text. Sketchart26 created the design using artwork by Trina Clark http://digiscrapkits.com/digiscraps/ , http://digiwebstudio.com/store/ and her own background graphics on Friday 11th of November 2011. Some of the products can be customized. To customize a product click on “Customize” to add or delete text, chose your font style, size or colour, or change the background colour. Need help? Or wish to request a particular design? You may contact me via the “Send Message” tab located on your left of screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment