Friday, November 11, 2011

I think im gonna gel mousepads from Zazzle.com

I think im gonna gel mousepads from Zazzle.com

I think im gonna Gel Mousepad is 9 1/8” x 10 ¼” in size and has an ergonomic gel-pad wrist support and non-skid black plastic base. It’s also dust and stain resistant. I think im gonna is a cartoon of a pare of skeletons. One is kind of squatting a little and says “I Think I’m Gonna” and the other is looking at it weird saying “Oh Please Thats A Wee To Much Info Dude” . The design is more suitable for all adults and was designed on Saturday 11th of November 2011 and is 100% Sketchy-Toons original. Some of the products can be customized. To customize a product click on “Customize” to add or delete text, chose your font style, size or colour, or change the background colour. Need help? Or wish to request a particular design? You may contact me via the “Send Message” tab located on your left of screen.

I think im gonna gelmousepad
I think im gonna by SketchyToons
Shop for other gel mousepad designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment