Saturday, November 12, 2011

I love it when he begs from Zazzle.com

I love it when he begs from Zazzle.com

I love it when he begs Basic ¾ Sleeve Raglan is made from pre-shrunk 5.5 oz 100% heavyweight cotton. It’s been stitched with double-needled stiches on both the bottom and sleeve for greater durability. I love it when he begs is a fun cartoon of to skeletons a female and a male. The female is standing up with their arm up over the male saying “I love it when he begs!” and the male is knelling down saying “I’ll do anything PLEASE!!!”. The design is more suitable for all adults and was designed on Sunday 12th of November 2011 and is 100% Sketchy-Toons original. Some of the products can be customized. To customize a product click on “Customize” to add or delete text, chose your font style, size or colour, or change the background colour. Need help? Or wish to request a particular design? You may contact me via the “Send Message” tab located on your left of screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment