Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sketchart26 Zazzle Gallery Showcase

Welcome to Sketchart26's Showcase!



Sketchart26 Fine Arts and Photos opened in May 2009. I sell Apparel, Accessories, Offices, Home, Cards and Postage Needs, Posters and Prints along with Unique Gifts. There are roughly 22 different designs with designs being added every couple of days. All of my designs are able to be customized to suit your own personal need. Some of the topics covered in the designs are Animals, Birds, Landscapes, Seascapes and even the odd piece of Strange Art. Please feel free to contact me in regards to the website and its content. If you wish to contact me you may do so at the following email address: Sketchhart26@sketchart26.com
I made this page because I work hard on my Zazzle gallery and my designs, and wanted a fun way to reach new people like you.
Here's the link to my Zazzle Gallery. Head on over and look around. http://www.zazzle.com/Sketchart26

No comments:

Post a Comment