Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sketchart26 Fine Arts and Photos Zazzle Blog - Presents Sketchart26 Latest Designs


And so this is Christmas, well not really folks but I figured it was a great idea to get a head start and be ready for the Christmas frenzy. So my first design in sketchart26 Fine Arts & Photos for this year’s Christmas collection is Frosty. Frosty is my very own original artwork and he was created on Monday the 2nd of August 2010, using Corel Paint Shop Pro X2. Now his a delightful little fella and he has a bright nose, blue eyes with matching scarf, a red Christmas hat with matching buttons and his standing in the snow under a star bright night. His just itching to be brought to help someone special celebrate their Christmas. So stop by, have a look and don’t forget to drop me a note and let me know what you thought of Frosty.

So let me introduce Frosty to you.




Frosty card
Frosty by Sketchart26
See more greeting cards available at zazzle

See Previous Christmas Collection
Christmas Cards
Christmas Goodies
You might also enjoy last years Video of



Christmas Elephant





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment