Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sketchart26 Fine Arts and Photos Zazzle Blog Brings you Allicor's Latest Sales At Zazzle

 Sketchart26 Fine Arts and Photos Zazzle Blog Brings you Allicor's Latest Sales At Zazzle


Allicor’s just never stops. Week after week there is always another sale. How does she do it? Seriously I have been watching Allicor’s business grow weekly and been trying to work out what it is that allicor has that I don’t have. I truly don’t know what it is folks, but what I do know is it is wonderful to see one of my fallow Zazzler’s doing so well with their designs. So Allicor, whatever it is your doing keep it up my friend as I for one are very proud of you, and find you to be a great inspiration. Thanks for sharing with us all on my Zazzle Blog.

Written By Sketchart26 – See below Allicor’s Designs and Descriptions.

Sold Sunday 1st August 2010 - 1 Copy




Paris Postcard

Moulin Rouge postcard

If you have ever gone to Paris ,Moulin Rouge must have been one of your stops, here is a great card for any collectors.
Paris Postcard postcard
Paris Postcard by allicor
Postcards made online at Zazzle

Sold Tuesday 3rd August 2010 - 20 Copies




Ladybug buttons

Insect Buttons

A cute ladybug button or badge, to wear ,some say a ladybug brings luck. Great to give as prizes for showers and parties too.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment