Saturday, July 10, 2010

This Weeks Featured Store - animotaxis

This Weeks Featured Store - animotaxis


* How did you get started at Zazzle?

I was looking at someone's on line artwork which lead me to zazzle,. I thought, okay, this could work for me so I signed on.

* Where do you get your inspiration for designing from?

Inspiration is everywhere I look, everything that I see and feel. This is how I communicate and interact with others. This is how I choose to tell my story. This is how I share myself with everyone around me and the internet lets me talk to the world.

* Do you have formal training in Designing/Art/PC?

None, none, and none. I have had bits and pieces here and there, books, articles, workshops and so on. But no actual formal schools training. I just love to do what I do.

* Tell us about your experience at Zazzle as a shop owner

My experience here has been very positive. I signed on about a year ago but have only started to upload in the last 3 months or so. Its taken me that long to figure out how everything works, at least the essentials. Once I started uploading I had some sales right away and two Today's Best close together. This was so very uplifting and gave me the encouragement to keep going. So far my sales have been consistent, I've created over 1200 products and have many many more to come. As long as zazzle is here, I will be too.

* What advice would you give other Zazzle owner that helped you the most in your experience at Zazzle.

The single most helpful part of zazzle, for me, has been the forums. That's where I go first and last. There are so many little things that you can only learn with that kind of interaction.

* Provide a URL to your two best sellers - or favorite designs from your store.

This is my top seller.

Piano Keys keychain
Piano Keys by animotaxis
Keychains made online at zazzle.ca

This is my fav.

Red binder
Red by animotaxis
Browse other Red Binders

No comments:

Post a Comment