Sunday, June 6, 2010

This Weeks Featured Store - JKLDesigns

This Weeks Featured Store - JKLDesigns


* How did you get started at Zazzle?

I came across zazzle a few years back when I was looking to make keychains for my Meet the Mews (www.meetthemews.com) website. I came back about 6 months ago after I realized how much work it was to create my own products to sell on my site. It has been such a thrilling experience to sell my artwork! With every sale I gain more and more of a desire to create. I wish I had started years ago.

* Where do you get your inspiration for designing from?

My love of animals and all things cute. I have always felt a stronger connection with animals than with people so much of my art is focused on the creatures that have touched my life.

* Do you have formal training in Designing/Art/PC?

I do not have any formal training, but I am a self-taught web developer so many of my skills carry over to zazzle. As far as the art side of things I have taken classes through the years, but nothing more than your basic college course. Much of my training has come from observation and trail and error.

* Tell us about your experience at Zazzle as a shop owner

I LOVE being a zazzle shop owner. There is really nothing better than receiving a YOUR ITEM HAS BEEN PURCHASED email. I am still relatively new at this and I can see my sales slowly building. I am hoping I will make proseller before the end of this year and then who knows - the sky is the limit!!

* What advice would you give other Zazzle owner that helped you the most in your experience at Zazzle.

That it takes a lot of work to be successful on zazzle. Its not a get rich quick scheme in any way. What you put into it is what you get out of it.

* Favorite designs from your store.


No comments:

Post a Comment