Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bebop's

Bebop's is a wonderful store to go visit. Many of the designs are very special to Bebop's as she brings to life her wonderful garden on products such as bags, poster, various kinds of cards, shoes, hat, shirts, mousepad, magnets and stamps. many of her designs are created from photographs taken from Bebop's very owe garden and right now her roses are blooming. Bebop's discribes her store as:

Here is an image I am very, very proud of. I took this photo of some of my old-fashioned roses. I have a huge flower garden and the roses are blooming right now. I have made lots of products from it (bags, poster, various kinds of cards, shoes, hat, shirts, mousepad, magnets, stamps). I think this thank you card is a good example

Welcome to Bebop's original photography designs!

These cards and gifts reflect my love of the natural world...

Interested in a particular kind of item?

Please check out the many offerings by clicking on one of the categories below.

Or...feel free to view all the products.

Here's a tip: If you find a special design and want to see it on different products, try typing a keyword in the box to the far left (for example: DAFFODILS)

New products are added every day. I hope you will come to visit again!
Old fashioned Roses Thank You card
Old fashioned Roses Thank You by Bebops
Create custom note cards with zazzle.com

Toe see more of Bebop's beautiful Rose products click here

No comments:

Post a Comment