Sunday, June 20, 2010

This Weeks Featured Store - Allicor



* How did you get started at Zazzle?

I was surfing the net, and came across zazzle,and I have been addicted ever since. grin

* Where do you get your inspiration for designing from?

I get my inspirations from what I see in my surroundings, old sayings I heard long ago. Ideas suddenly pop in my head and right away I say this sounds like a good idea.

* Do you have formal training in Designing/Art/PC?

No I don't

* Tell us about your experience at Zazzle as a shop owner

Well I first created my store and I had to learn how to create and I thought this is not going to work, I won't sell anything. I was wrong ,my first sale was not a big one but it was like I struck a gold mine. Then I started having more sales.

* What advice would you give other Zazzle owner that helped you the most in your experience at Zazzle.

Don't give up, someone somewhere will like what you have created. Also I would say advertise a lot.

* Provide a URL to your two best sellers - or favorite designs from your store.


Party invitations invitation
Party invitations by allicor
Browse for a different announcement or invite at zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment