Sunday, June 20, 2010

Latest Sales at Allicor's - An amazing fortnight


Well folks not sure what else to say but I think I am wishing I was in Allicors shoes this week, and I feel sure you will feel the same when you read this blog entry. Allicor has had an incredible couple of weeks when it comes to sales. This time selling eight copies of her "Animal Postcard", two copies of her "Purebred Horse Button", I copy of her "Customized Business Card", one copy of her "Get Well Card" and one copy of her "Peek a Boo Stamp" and this is on top of all her other sales this week. So I am thinking folks we all know Allicors work is splendid and we know it sell so maybe we should be getting on over to Allicors store and seeing what whee not doing, as Allicor sure proves that things do sell.

One truly amazing fortnight Allicor and your hard work is surely paying of this fortnight. Well done to you for all your efforts. I reckon your pro sellers status is just around the corner.

Written By Sketchart26

Animal Postcards postcard
Animal Postcards by allicor
Design customized post cards online with zazzle.com






Peek a Boo Stamp stamp
Peek a Boo Stamp by allicor
Make your own stamps at zazzle


No comments:

Post a Comment