Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sketchart26 Designs Has Re-opened


Over the past week I have spent a lot of time re- vamping my second store. During this time I have totally given the store a new look and name. What was once "Sketchart26 Photo Shop" is now "Sketchart26 Designs - You're one stop shop for all your goodies". I have added a few new designs and have many more to come. So I invite you all to stop by have a look and feel free to let me know what you think of it and how it's coming along. Here is a look at some of the new products in the store.

button I'm So Proud - Baby Girl buttoncard_horizontal_back I'm So Proud - Babby Girl cardI'm So proud - Baby Girl shirtI'm So proud - Baby Girl shirt
What's a coffee - Without a donut! mugWhat's a coffee - Without a donut! mugWhat's a coffee - Without a donut! letterheadWhat's a coffee - Without a donut! flyer
What's a coffee - Without a donut! profilecardWhat's a coffee - Without a donut! shirt.Take a Load off mugTake a Load off mug
Take a Load off shirtTake a Load off profilecardTake a Load off flyerTake a Load off letterhead



No comments:

Post a Comment