Thursday, April 22, 2010

Jane's designs has done it again - Latest Sale


Jane's Designs has done it once more. This week Jane managed to sell yet another card. This beautiful Snail Duo Birthday Card nicely designed by Jane sure captured someones heart. I asked Jane this week what her trick was as her sales are doing so well. But Jane like the rest of really didn't know what was helping to sell her goods but was surely delighted that they were selling.

This had me most curious so I went back and had a good look at Jane's product and realised that everyone of them that has sold in the past few weeks looked very professional and very carefully laid out. The other thing I noticed was that Jane's tags were simple and to the point. Who names of her products were also very inviting. So I would say Jane's store is a great place to look around at her designs and really take not of the quality as I myself have surely learned a thing or to from taking the time to do just that.

Thanks again for sharing Jane, and congratulations once more on the sale.

Written By Sketchart26

No comments:

Post a Comment