Thursday, September 13, 2012

Latest Design - She's my girl

She’s my girl is a very cute design featuring both a girl and boy cat. The girl cat is green with a pink bow and scarf and the boy is blue with white dots and also wearing a scarf. Both cats are sitting next to each other. There are five pink love hearts around the girl and above the boy is green/blue text “She’s My Girl”. Some of the products also have a purple background with little white flowers on it and yellow diagonal lines. The design was created on Thursday 13th of September by Sketchart26 using artwork by Trina http://digiwebstudio.com/store/. To customize a product click on the “Customize” to add or delete text, chose your font style, size or colour, or change the back ground colour. Need help? Or wish to request a particular design? You may contact me via the “Send Message” tab located on your left of screen.

http://www.zazzle.com/sketchart26/gifts?cg=196838703184496241


She's my girl pillow
She's my girl pillow by Sketchart26
Browse Zazzle for a different throw pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment