Tuesday, November 15, 2011

All I want for Christmas from Zazzle.com

All I want for Christmas from Zazzle.com

All I want for Christmas Ladies Baby Doll (Fitted) is made from 100% super-soft ring-spun cotton. It’s has a tapered side-seam for a nice contoured fit with capped sleaves. All I want for Christmas is a funny Christmas design of Mrs Santa Claus riding a circus bike with this very big bottom hanging out. She is also carrying her Christmas sack. She has a talking bubble behind her which reads “All I want for Christmas is my big Bum GONE!!!!. The design is more suited to adults but is ok for most ages. It is a 100% Sketchy-Toons Original. It was designed Wednesday 16th of November 2011. Some of the products can be customized. To customize a product click on “Customize” to add or delete text, chose your font style, size or colour, or change the background colour. Need help? Or wish to request a particular design? You may contact me via the “Send Message” tab located on your left of screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment