Sunday, August 21, 2011

My No 1 Mum from Zazzle.com

The design features a female teddy bear wearing a pink skirt and white/blue shirt, with a pink bow in her hair and at the top of her shirt. The shirt also has the text “My No1 Mum” on it. She is holding a flower in her left hand and a piece of paper in the right hand with pink text “Happy Mother’s Day MUM” on it. She is suitable for any mother of all ages. She’s a 100% Sketchy-Toons original designed Monday 22nd of August 2011. Some of the products can be customized. To customize a product click on “Customize” to add or delete text, chose your font style, size or colour, or change the background colour. Need help? Or wish to request a particular design? You may contact me via the “Send Message” tab located on your left of screen.

My No 1 Mum card
My No 1 Mum by SketchyToons
Shop for a different greeting card template online at zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment