Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fly me to the moon card from Zazzle.com

Straight from my imagination comes, Fly me to the moon Greeting Card is 5” x 7” in size and made from ultra-heavyweight (120 lb.) card stock with a gloss finish. The card is a fun Halloween card suitable for people of all ages. It features a witch on her broom flying a pumpkin man to the moon. In the background is stars and a giant moon as well as the text “Fly me to the moon”, on her cape and also “Happy Halloween”. This is all set on a black background. Inside one side features the witch on her broom flying a pumpkin man to the moon. In the background are stars and a giant moon in black and white against a white background with colourful stars and on the other side is the same white background and stars with red and blue text “Happy Halloween”. Fly me to the moon card is 100% Sketchy-Toons original and was designed Monday 8th of August 2011. If you like the design but would like it on another product, please feel free to contact me via the “Send message” at the side of the screen and I will happily help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment