Sunday, July 31, 2011

Feed the bin - Keep the world clean from Zazzle.com

Feed the bin – Keep the world clean was inspired by a visit to my doctors. When sitting I the car waiting I noted a couple of bins across the road. So I stared to sketch the bin and once I did that I turned it cartoon. Thinking how nice it be to have a clean world I put the two together to come up with this image.

Feed the bin – Keep the world clean Basic T-Shirt is a loose, casual fitting shirt made from 6.0 oz, pre-shrunk 100% cotton. Feed the bin - Keep the world clean features two rubbish bins. The orange bin is a cartoon bin man who’s placing rubbing in the blue cartoon bin man, in order to keep the world clean. Both are standing on a patch of grass with a yellow and blue shape behind the. The design also features red and black text “Feed the bin – Keep the world clean”. It’s the perfect design to wear around when you’re helping to clean up the community. It’s also great just as an everyday cartoon. The design is suitable for people of all ages. If you like the design , but would like on a product not already offered please contact me view the “Send message link” to the side of the page and let me know and I’ll be only too happy to help.

Feed the bin - Keep the world clean shirt
Feed the bin - Keep the world clean by SketchyToons
Browse zazzle for a different t-shirt.zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment