Monday, February 21, 2011

Cocky Bumper Sticker from Zazzle.com

Latest Sale sole to a lady in Portage, IN. Thanks to the customer.

Cocky was painted in soft pastel long ago. It was based on photograph of my father’s cockatoo and is the original art work of sketchart26. It is based on my original painting of Cocky. When creating Hello Cocky I used a photograph of my original painting of Cocky and uploaded it to Photobucket where I altered the hue. I then created the background on Coral Paint Shop Pro Photo X2. The design features a cockatoo with a thorn colour background with green leaves. It is now featured on products under the categories of Apparel, Accessories. For The Office, For The Home, Cards and Postage, Posters and Prints and Unique Gifts. All products are customizable. To customize a product click on the “Customize” to add or delete text, chose your font style, size or colour, or change the back ground colour. Need help? Or wish to request a particular design? You may contact me via the “Send Message” tab located on your left of screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment