Sunday, January 9, 2011

Whats been Happening At Sketchart26 Fine Arts & Photos

Come see all the latest products at Sketchart26 Fine Arts & Photos

I have added in a couple new section of late. One of those is Zodiac Sign, which covers all 12 Zodiac Signs.


The other section is 4th of July
Fourth of July the federal holiday also known as Independence Day in the United States celebrates and honors the Declaration of Independence on July 4th, 1776 announcing independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain. It is celebrated with fireworks, parades, carnivals, concerts, bbq’s, picnics, family reunions, political speeches and much more. It is the national day for United States.

Further I have added a few new Valentines Designs.

The has also been several sales this month I am proud to say. I’d like to say thank you to those customers and hope yo are really enjoying your goods.
Sold 1 copy of each of the following

And recently I was deleted t learn I got a today’s best award for
Dinosaur Gang shirt shirt
Dinosaur Gang shirt by Sketchart26
Browse other tees made on zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment