Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sketchart26 Fine Arts & Photos Zazzle Blog Presents This Weeks Featured Store - Bluewren's Treasures

Sketchart26 Fine Arts & Photos Zazzle Blog Presents This Weeks Featured Store - Bluewren's Treasures


* How did you get started at Zazzle?

I've been selling my images online through a number of microstock agencies for a couple of years, and was looking around for a new outlet when I stumbled upon Zazzle. I thought what fun it would be to add some of my images and see them on real products...so, I opened Bluewren's Treasures to do just that. Little did I know that a year and a half down the track I'd still be creating designs and loving it.

* Where do you get your inspiration for designing from?

My inspiration comes from my love of photography, and from my fascination with creating fractal designs. When my camera is in my hand, anything and everything can become a subject for my images.

* Do you have formal training in Designing/Art/PC?

I'm a quick learner, and self-taught, so I would say I have had 'informal' training over the years, from searching for information, reading and trial and error. There are so many wonderful tutorials available and once I learn a new skill, I then allow my imagination to come into play as well.

* Tell us about your experience at Zazzle as a shop owner

I have really enjoyed being a part of Zazzle. It has taught me a lot about patience, persistence and online marketing. I still have much to learn, but I'm focused on the long term, and plan to keep evolving with my store.

* What advice would you give other Zazzle owner that helped you the most in your experience at Zazzle.

My best advice would be to take a great big dose of 'stick-to-itiveness'. By that, I mean to keep on designing, creating, trying new things and learning how to promote your store. I really believe that the more effort you put into your Zazzle experience, the more you will get out of it. And that doesn't necessarily just mean monetary gain, but personal growth as well.

* Provide a URL to your two best sellers - or favorite designs from your store.


2011 Recipe Calendar calendar
2011 Recipe Calendar by bluewren08
View other 2011 Calendars

Please See Bluewren's Treasures second design here
(I apoligies for not having the design here but am unable to access the code due to issues with Zazzle products being invisiable - When you click the lik you are able to view the product though)

No comments:

Post a Comment