Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sketchart26 Fine Arts & Photos Zazzle Blog Presents This Weeks Featured Store - Zaz.Nu

This Weeks Featured Store Is

Zaz.Nu


* How did you get started at Zazzle?

My original introduction to Zazzle was through my mother (SeymoursImages) who wanted help with the Advanced Customisation for her Page on Zazzle.com After setting up buttons and page layout etc I had a look at Zazzle's Developer Pages and thought "I can do that". Having programmed on the Facebook platform, Zazzle's Feed Structure gave me a more stable platform compared to Facebook's REST API.

* Where do you get your inspiration for designing from?

I don't really do designs. I'm more technical than creative. There are plans for me to try a few designs, but most of my work at the moment is about developing and expanding Zaz.Nu.

* Do you have formal training in Designing/Art/PC?

No No and No :) Self taught PHP, SQL, jQuery. I've have wrote two programmes to utilise Zazzle Feeds better, approximately 3 times speed improvement. :)

* Tell us about your experience at Zazzle as a shop owner

To be honest, my experience with Zazzle Inc has actually been quite negative, however my experience with the majority of Store Keepers has been very positive. But this isn't really the place to talk about it.

* What advice would you give other Zazzle owner that helped you the most in your experience at Zazzle.

Remember that the community is wide and diverse but ultimately you are competing with other Zazzlers. Learn the Zazzle Feed structure. Play... Figure stuff out.

* Provide a URL to your two best sellers - or favorite designs from your store.

http://zaz.nu/store/seymoursimages/ (My Mum's store on Zaz.Nu)

No comments:

Post a Comment