Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Heart was Touched Deeply By Sketchart26

Hi folks it's been a very busy week for me between Family commitments, Studying, Zazzle and Video making, and I really was feeling a little run down as I continued to make my way around my pc doing the many jobs I do on here. As part of that I logged into my Facebook account to see what my family, friends and yes fellow Zazzlers had been up to as I hadn't had time during the week. After dealing with my personal page I went into my Sketchart26 Fan page when I found a message left for me from Tammy and Mummy dedicating a gorgeous painting to me. I can't begin to tell you the sudden lift in energy I got as I was truly dumbfounded as was the last thing I expected when I logged into Facebook today. llto share it with you ad to believe but I even found myself lost for words. This beautiful act of kindness has deeply touched me and I wanted to share it with you all and say a big thank you to both Tammy & Mummy for being the beautiful special people that they are and I believe I am a richer person for having had the opportunity to meet them and have them as part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment