Monday, May 3, 2010

This Weeks Featured Store - Funny Bones





* How did you get started at Zazzle?

A friend of mine was selling at another site of this type. I tried and it was frustrating. I have purchased several items from Zazzle and was impressed with the look.... so I thought I would try selling here and so far it has been fun.

* Where do you get your inspiration for designing from?

You name it. I see something and it sparks an idea. Some of those ideas end up in my store under one of my categories.

* Do you have formal training in Designing/Art/PC?

No I don't.

* Tell us about your experience at Zazzle as a shop owner

I have been pleased. The community here is wonderful and helpful. The Customer Service prompt and helpful also.

* What advice would you give other Zazzle owner that helped you the most in your experience at Zazzle.

Jump right in. Everyone has a good idea, saying, design etc. that others would like to see. This site is easy to work on and the community is wonderfully helpful and supportive.

* Provide a URL to your two best sellers - or favourite designs from your store.

Todays Drug Shirt shirt
Todays Drug Shirt by susanakame
Shop for tshirts online at zazzle

S'more Shirt shirt
S'more Shirt by susanakame
Get shirts on zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment