Monday, May 31, 2010

Psychic Development Divination Tools One

Psychic Development Divination Tools One 

The Crystal Ball - A Quick Introduction

My name is Jeanne Miller and I am a Pet Psychic Medium. In the course of my work, I get asked many questions about psychic development. One of the questions I get asked the most is about Psychic Tools; what they are for and how to use them. I thought I would do a series of brief overviews of these different tools. A basic introduction that may spur you on to learn more. At the top of this list is the Crystal Ball. Although there are many different divination tools, I don't think any have quite captured the imagination like the mystical Crystal Ball. It seems to have tapped into the public consciousness bringing with it a fascination that has held strong for centuries.
 
Written By jcphoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment