Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Allicor


Hello and welcome to my gallery Please do not hesitate to contact me with your requests. If you want names changed please let me know. Do stop by again you never know what you will find. Please do not copy my ideas and images. Thank you and have a great day

I would like to mention a new favorite fan

I would like to thank everyone who has bought something from my store, and to welcome others to look around and if you see something you like, I do hope you will purchase it.
FREE COOKBOOK, IF YOU BUY ANY OF MY PRODUCTS, Email me and I will send you a free cookbook that I made. email me after you bought the item or items at vangaline@hotmail.com please put cookbook in the subject line and the receipt and your email where I can send the Cookbook. Thank you.

I have recently been award the zazzle artist award for my flowergirl mousepad, I am honored to receive it, so thank you for my award.
Written By Allicor


No comments:

Post a Comment