Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Carnival and Music

Carnival and Music




My Holiday In Trinidad 2010

Carnival in San Fernando, Trinidad

The Carnival this year was larger than previous years, normally the masses travel to Port of Spain to see the carnival. But like most things there were alot of restrictions this year due to lack of transport to take you to Port of Spain and the lack of parking spaces .

So we thought why not see what is happening in the area where we were stay which was San Fernando. I had heard that there was going to be a carnival there but thought if would be a cheap and low key relation to the Port of Spain one. At first I was not that ecited about going but because we were finding it difficult to get transportation to Port of Spain, I settled for going to the nearer event.

When I got there I was presently supprised, it was wonderful, I could have been in Port of Spain for all I cared because this was just like the carnival I had previously been to in Port of Spain. The benefit was no transport hassle at the end of the event.

The music, the atmosphere was wonderful, everyone happy and laughing with each other. There was no feeling insecure about personal property because it was all about the carnival and everyone enjoying themselves.

The whole day was a peaceful event and to top it off ofcourse the weather was lovely.

written By jadavision

No comments:

Post a Comment