Tuesday, March 30, 2010

You wanna know why Sketchart26 loves animals?

You wanna know why Sketchart26 loves animals?



Without them we wouldn't survive




I guess by now you're all wondering why I love animals so much. It's very simple really. They're intelligent, beautiful to look at and admire, friendly and caring, but more importantly they are loyal. We also need them in order to survive.You often hear the term about K9's as being man's best friend. Well I truly believe this to be true statement. Let me introduce you to a true friend of mine. The photo you see here is of my best friend Dave as we call him although his real name is Davidson. Dave is going to be 13 years old come April 25 2010, and for the past 13 years my life has been made ever so special simply because I have had the great pleasure of sharing Dave's life.
Throughout his life he has taught me the true meaning of friendship. No matter what happens in Dave's daily life, he always has a smile and cuddle for me. If ever I feel down he always finds a way to make me happy, and keeps close to be sure I'm ok. When I am happy he likes to play and laugh with me. But he also protects me as if I am one of his own.
For many pet owners pet's are just that pet's. But Dave is much more than a pet. Dave is part of the family. Dave sees himself as human most times and likes to be treated as such. So with every day that passes I look at Dave and I wonder why the human race is so stressed out, in a hurry, and have very little time for one another. Because if we take Dave as an example for animals, then animals truly have a smarter way of communicating and getting along with one another. They are also more accepting of how things really are. So I believe there is a lot to learn from the animals of the world.
The lens also takes a closer look at Farm animals, Fish,Birds, Domestic animals, Wild Animals, Insects, reptiles, Each section gives an over of what each of these animals provide us with in our everyday lives. It also shares with you some festive designs on offer and cartoons, which a well work taking a look at
Written By Sketchart26

No comments:

Post a Comment