Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tina's Photography, The World in Second Dimension

Tina's Photography, The World in Second Dimension






Goal : Travel the World, and Capture every Moment
This lens is about my photography portion of my business. You might have heard about Tina's Graphics.Tina's Photography is a branch off of my main business.The photos included on my zazzle page are based off of travels that I have been on. When I go to different places, I take as many pictures as I can, in hope that a few will turn into product quality. Unfortunately, there are many places that I have been to where that was not my highest priority at the time, so there were not that many pictures taken of high quality. My hope is to revisit those places and recapture those picturesque places.
Writen By TinasGraphics

No comments:

Post a Comment