Saturday, March 20, 2010

For A Great Opportunity Read On

For A Great Opportunity Read On
I am the owner of http://www.zazzle.com/mandalamagic . I am looking to license my kaleidoscope art ot other shopkeepers. I would be providing unique pieces that will not be in my own shop. I love to create these kaleidoscopes, and could provide hundreds of images for interested shopkeepers. Pricing and terms would be arranged with the interested party.I'm also open to the possibility of partnering with someone to work on Mandala Magic. I would create and upload the art, and someone else would do the listing of the products and the descriptions. All profits from the shop would be split with the partner.If you are interested in either option, please contact brianadragon@gmail.com with "Zazzle Partnership" or "Licensing Art" in the subject line. Thank you.
Written By brianadragon

No comments:

Post a Comment